Applications for fall admission can be accepted as early as October 1st of the year prior. Perimeter Church members and Perimeter School siblings have a priority in enrollment. Perimeter School parents seeking to apply for siblings should contact the Admissions office to have a link emailed giving them access to the application online.
The deadline for sibling priority is January 31, 2018.
Prior to applying for Perimeter School, both parents (or legal guardians) are required to attend Investigating Perimeter School (IPS). Upon completion of this pre-requisite event, a link will be provided to create an account and apply online.
Overview of the New Applicant Admissions Process (for informational purposes)
⇒ Watch the Timeless Foundations of Perimeter School vimeo found on the Admissions home page. This is a pre-requisite to applying.
⇒Read the Inside Perimeter Booklet prior to attending Investigating Perimeter School (IPS). Both parents (if both are current guardians) are required to read this booklet. A copy of the booklet will be mailed to you after registering to attend IPS.
⇒ Attend Investigating Perimeter School (IPS) and receive the link to apply online.
⇒ Read and sign these items included in the Application Packet:
- Parents’ Contract
- Discipline Policy
- Pro-Life Policy
- Doctrinal Standards of the Covenant School
⇒ Distribute or submit the following items which must be returned to the Admissions Office sealed for confidentiality:
- Request for Records Forms to each school attended
- Reference Forms
- Copy of each custodial parents driver's license
- GA State Immunization Form 3231
⇒ Submit the application with a $120 non-refundable fee by the deadline to the Admissions Office.
After Admissions Has Processed Your Application
⇒ Testing will be scheduled (as necessary).
- For Kindergarten and First Grade Applicants: readiness testing is required. You will be contacted to schedule a time for readiness testing.
- For Second - Eighth Grade Applicants: on-site academic testing is required. You will be contacted to schedule a time for academic testing.
⇒ A background check link will be emailed to you from the Admissions office. Please complete and submit.
⇒ Interviews will be scheduled
- The Admissions office will schedule an interview time for the parents to meet with members of our school board.
- Sixth - eighth grade applicants will be scheduled for an additional interview with the middle school principal.
Parents will receive a letter notifying them of the decision of the Admissions committee at the completion of the admission process, approximately the 1st week of April.