Thank you for your interest in employment at our school. Both staff and faculty will agree - Perimeter School is a fun and inspiring place to work!
Please read below to find out more about positions that may interest you. If you have questions, please contact Karen Tejeda, Assistant to the Headmaster, at email@example.com or at 678-405-2306.
Thank you for your interest in teaching at Perimeter School where teachers, parents and students work together and make life-long impressions on one another. Our teachers lead their classrooms in exceptional academics and intentional spiritual mentoring and are supported by parents who genuinely care for them both in and out of the classroom.
Please note some characteristics that make our school unique:
- Our kindergarten through 2nd grades are half day programs with teachers in the classroom Monday through Thursday from 8:00 am - 12:30 pm. These positions are part time.
- Our 3rd grade is a transitional year with half days on Monday and Friday. Tuesdays through Thursdays are full days.
- Full time teaching positions begin in 4th grade.
Teaching Position Application Process
- Listen to our "Timeless Foundation" video describing our philosophy and practice of covenant, Christian education. Access the video here on the right side bar of the Admissions page. Feel free to browse around our website and get to know us better.
- Download and complete a Teacher's Application and Statement of Faith.
- Assemble package containing completed application, all necessary transcripts, and teacher certifications.
- Follow the instructions in the Submitting Your Application Package section below.
We welcome those who have a bachelor's degree in any field plus a desire to be in the classroom to fill out a Substitute Teacher Application & Statement of Faith. An interview with one of our principals and a background check are required.
Please submit your completed application using the instructions below.
To apply for any job listing, or if you have administrative, financial or marketing experience and would like us to keep your information on file, please fill out a Staff Application and submit using the instructions below.
Submit a package containing the completed application and all requested documents labeled "Attention: Assistant to the Headmaster".
- by faxing it to 678.405.2385;
- or by mailing a hard copy to Perimeter School, 9500 Medlock Bridge Road, Johns Creek, GA 30097;
- or by scanning and emailing your application package to firstname.lastname@example.org .