Thank you for prayerfully considering a donation to the Covenant Fund which is a means whereby individuals and families can support the unique values, mission, and growth of Perimeter School's total program. As we value economic diversity among our covenant school body, we purposely keep our tuition as affordable as possible, while not compromising on the quality of our program and the needs of our staff. Therefore, the actual cost of educating each student is higher than the price of tuition. Since tuition is not tax-deductible and donations are, this gives our generous families and other supporters the opportunity to help bridge this gap.
Your gift will support Perimeter School in the following areas:
- Preserving economic diversity by keeping tuition affordable for as many families as possible
- Providing our teachers with competitive salaries and financial support when needed
- Investing in teacher development
- Maintaining small class sizes for better education and enhanced student, teacher and parent relationships
- Providing scholarship assistance to families in need
- Ensuring funding for building use and improved facilities
- Supporting our focus on family, community, and global transformation
We reached 100% family participation last school year and hope we can do this again! We are thankful for any level of contribution that you can give and each gift is tax-deductible and will remain confidential. Gifts of any amount are important to us to help us fulfill our mission.
You may contribute by check, credit card or through your FACTS account:
TO PLEDGE TO THE COVENANT FUND
If you would like to donate by credit card, please click here to donate through the Perimeter Church website.
Many companies offer matching gift programs to encourage employees to contribute to charitable organizations. Some provide matching funds to support employee volunteer hours. Most of these programs match contributions dollar for dollar, and some will even double or triple the amount of your gift.
We invite you to contact Laura Powers, Director of Development at 678-405-2399 or email@example.com for additional information or questions about the Covenant Fund or matching gifts. In addition you may contact our chairman of the SMT Finance Committee, Grant Wells, firstname.lastname@example.org or 706.936.9959.