This service is provided through the Perimeter Church Special Events Childcare Program (SECP).
Perimeter School Student: $7 per child, per class meeting; $10 per child, per campus meeting
Non-Perimeter School Student: $10 per child, per class meeting; $10 per child, per campus meeting
A $40 max per family will apply for Perimeter School students only. A family maximum will not apply to non-Perimeter School children due to the costs associated with adding this service. If the $40 maximum applies to your family, you must notify Lorie Behret in order to receive this discount.
Here’s how it works:
- Parents will check in school-age children (Kindergarten and up) at the Bricks.
- Parents will check in pre-school-age children at the middle kiosk in DownTown KidsTown (pre-first hallway).
- A supervisor will be present.
- Check-in will begin 15 minutes prior to the meeting. All children must be picked up no later than 15 minutes after the meeting.
- Any swaps made with another parent must be emailed to Lorie Behret (email@example.com) by noon on the day of the event. She needs the ages of the children to ensure the caretaker/child ratios are able to accommodate the swap. (Payment exchange is the responsibility of the parents and will not be handled through SECP.)
Apply to be a part of the team
Contact Melanie Loperano at MelanieL@perimeter.org or click here to learn more about applying to become a part of SECP. Please take note of application deadlines and training dates, which will be in late July or early August.
**Please note that, as with any job application process, employment is conditional. Click on the link above for details