Drop Off: Wednesday 8/9, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Volunteer Pre-Sale: Thursday 8/10, 9:00 am - 9:30 am
Consignor Pre-Sale: Thursday 8/10, 9:30 am - 10:00 am
Sale: Thursday 8/10, 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Pick Up: Thursday 8/10, 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Payment: Check, card, cash or FACTS account
We need volunteers to makes this event a success! Click here to sign up to volunteer. For quetstions contact Jennifer Heard at email@example.com. All volunteers get to shop prior to the opening of the sale. Volunteer shifts are typically 2 - 3 hours long.
Please read these instructions carefully. We need your cooperation so that everything will go as smoothly as possible. Thank you!
To eliminate confusion, items should be tagged and ready for check-in before they are brought into the sale area. No tagging on the sale floor - if you need to finish up tagging, please do it elsewhere.
After you have completed checking in your items, please place them in the appropriate sale area/size.
Directions for preparing your uniform items:
1.We will be accepting only uniform items that meet the 2017-2018 standardized dress code. Please be sure all uniform items are clean and in good condition before bringing them in to sell. No NON-PCS items will be accepted on consignment. NOTE: We will only accept girl skirts/skorts from Buckhead Uniform or Lands' End.
2. We will be accepting costumes associated with school enrichment days (includes costumes that can be worn at scheduled school events such as Seder day, Egypt, Shakespeare Day, History Day, Underground Railroad Day, etc. - but not to include other Halloween costumes).
3. We will be accepting dresses that can be worn to the Father/Daughter Dance (fancier dresses, appropriately modest for this occasion - not to include everyday dresses).
4. We will be accepting shirts appropriate for the Middle School Hoedown.
1. Price each item before bringing it to the sale. You set your own prices. Prices must be in whole dollar increments. Remember, if you want an item to sell, keep your prices low. A general guidline is about 25% to 40% of the original or retail price.
2. Preprinted price tags can be found here or make your own.
3. Use index cards or heavy cardstock (not copy paper).
4. Use safety pins (no straight pins).
5. Pants, skorts, and skirts should be pinned at the waist to the top of the hanger using safety pins.
6. Dressy Enrichment shoes: must be in a zip lock bag with price tag safety pinned or taped to bag. Excellent condition, please.
7. Place card on upper right shoulder (as you look at it) with hanger facing left (like a question mark).
8. Each tag will need to include your consignor code (3 letter initials plus your birth month, example: KCT4), brief description, size, and price.
9. Tags for items you wish to pickup must be marked. Items not marked for pickup will be donated to PCS at the end of the sale (3:00 pm).
Directions for Drop-Off:
1. All items will be checked in during drop off. Be prepared to wait while your items are being checked, and to place them in the appropriate location (rack/table by size) after they are checked in.
2. If you cannot drop your items off during these times, have someone else drop them off for you.
3. Print and fill out inventory sheet and bring it with you to check-in. EVERYONE must fill out an inventory sheet unless you are donating and not selling.
4. Bring a self-addressed STAMPED envelope with you to check-in.
Directions for Pick-Up:
1. All unsold items marked for pickup will be ready for pickup on Thursday, August 10th from 2:00 until 3:00 pm and must be picked up in that time frame or they will be donated. Items not picked up by 3:00 pm will have the tags removed and be processed for donation. Items not marked for pickup will have the tags removed and be processed for donation at the end of the sale.
2. If you cannot pick up your unsold items at pickup time, arrange for someone else to pick them up for you. You may choose to donate unsold items. Unclaimed uniforms will automatically be donated to PCS.
3. As a consignor, you will receive 70% of the proceeds of your sale. Perimeter School will retain 30% of the sale proceeds to support our fundraising goals for our school.
4. Your proceeds check will be mailed within two weeks of the sale to the address designated on the pre-stamped envelope that you will submit during the drop-off period.
WE NEED VOLUNTEERS TO MAKE THIS A SUCCESS! Click here to volunteer. For questions, email Jennifer Heard at firstname.lastname@example.org. All volunteers get to shop prior to the opening! Volunteer Job Description.