For over 25 years, we have been encouraging parents to preserve a true childhood for their young children, including time in the morning for academic pursuits and time after lunch to play, explore, and “be a kid”! It is a joy for us to serve Perimeter School parents by offering to our families this Adventure After School Program four days a week during the school year. We believe you will find that a happy and healthy child arrives home each afternoon - a student enriched with ideas that spark his or her imagination and developmentally appropriate experiences, lacking the stresses often placed on youngsters in other environments. We hope this will be a blessing for your family.
- Must be enrolled as a Kindergarten, Pre-First, 1st, 2nd or 3rd grade student at Perimeter School
- Enroll for either Fall or Spring Semester or both
- Please note that the Perimeter School calendar will be followed, including half days. No make-up days or refunds are given for absences.
- Hours: Monday - Thursday, after school - 3 PM
- Lunch: Children will bring their own lunch and drink.
- School lunches may be available for purchase
- Activities will include but not be limited to the following:
||Free Play – Outdoor and Indoor
|| Story Time
|| Creative Play/Building Time
||Special Handwork for Girls & Boys
- Every 4 weeks activities will be rotated. By the end of the semester, a student will experience all activities, even if enrolled for one day per week.
Need more information?
Please contact the program director, Lisa Thompson firstname.lastname@example.org.