For Returning Students
You may view the tuition schedule including re-enrollment fees and discount rates by clicking here.
Log into ParentsWeb and expand the Family Information menu and click the Enrollment/Re-enrollment button.
- Fully supported browsers are Internet Explorer and Firefox.
- If you have forgotten your user id or password, please go to ParentsWeb and click Forgot User Name/Password?
- If you experience technical difficulties, contact Matt Mays (email@example.com) who will be happy to assist you.
During this online process, you will be presented with a sequence of forms which will prompt you to:
- recommit to the Parent Covenant
- agree with doctrinal beliefs
- verify your contact information
- verify parent vehicle information for field trip purposes
- choose whether to purchase tuition refund insurance or not
- sign the State of GA mandated reporter agreement
Once the online re-enrollment is completed, your student will be considered enrolled for 2017-18. A confirmation email from a school staff member will be sent to you indicating that your student is re-enrolled for 2017-18.
Deadline and Late Fees
The deadline to complete the re-enrollment process is February 22nd @ 3pm. After this date, a $100 late fee per application will apply. The late fee increases to $150 per child after March 1st.
Change in Decision
Should your personal circumstances change after you've completed re-enrollment causing the need to withdraw your student, you must contact the Admissions Director and complete the Non Re-enrollment form below no later than March 28th to avoid financial obligation for the full tuition and fees the following year.
If NOT Re-enrolling:
- You are required to complete the i-form below before Feb. 22nd.