giving is powerful.
Your generous giving not only allows more families to experience the joys of our school, but also supports our greatest priorities - our students, covenant families, and teachers.
Over the past years, we have been thankful to see 100% of our Perimeter School families contributing to the Covenant Fund. It is true that every gift counts. Regardless of size, your contribution to the Covenant Fund makes a powerful statement.
Where Do Your Gifts Go?
- Preserving economic diversity by keeping tuition affordable for as many families as possible
- Providing our teachers with competitive salaries and financial support when needed
- Investing in teacher development to stay on top of current research
- Maintaining small class sizes for better education and enhanced student, teacher, and parent relationships
- Providing scholarship assistance to families in need
- Ensuring funding for building use and improved facilities
- Supporting our focus on family, community, and global transformation
further your Impact
The Boosterthon Fun Run is a major fundraiser. Family and friends can pledge toward the number of laps run (maximum 35 laps) during the Fun Run on Thursday, March 15, 2018. NEW this year for Middle School – our Fun Run will be a Color Run (please see attached flyer for more information). Middle School students will only be collecting flat donations for the Color Run.
Boosterthon will kick-off on Tuesday, March 6, 2018, with pep rallies held during school.
Kick-Off Pep Rally – Tuesday, March 6th in the Gym
- Grades K - 2: 11:40 am - 12:10 PM
- Grades 3 – 5 : 2:00 - 2:30 PM
- Grades 6 – 8: 2:40 - 3:10 PM
Team Huddles – March 7th - March 14th in the Gym
Boosterthon representatives will meet with students in groups by grade.
The theme is Castle Quest, a global focus presenting these character traits: teamwork, curiosity, practice, humility, confidence, and endurance.
Donate Prizes to Needy Kids at The Corners Ministry (www.cornersoutreach.org)
If students wish to donate their prizes, they may place them in a bin located in the gym.
Donation is an option, but not required.
Boosterthon Fun Run - Thursday, March 15th on the Track (Gym, if raining)
Time: ALL students will participate in the Fun Run.
- Grades K - 2: 10:15 - 11:30 AM
- Grades 3 - 5: 9:00 - 10:15 AM
- Grades 6 - 8: 1:45 - 3:00 PM – Color Run!
Dress: Your child will receive a Boosterthon T-shirt to wear to school on the day of the Fun Run. Grades 3 – 8 wear PE uniform shorts. Grades K – 2 wear athletic shorts
Lunch: If you wish to order a Chick-fil-A meal through ParentsWeb by Thursday, March 8th. The cost is $7 per person for a Chick-fil-A Chicken Sandwich, chips, and a cookie. If your child has a gluten allergy, you may order a Gluten-Free meal (Grilled nuggets, chips and fruit cup) for $8 by emailing Kelly Wernick (firstname.lastname@example.org).
NOTE: Grades K - 2 will eat lunch on the track after the Fun Run. All other grades will eat at their normal lunch time. Please send a sack lunch with your child if you choose not to order a Chick-fil-A lunch. Special thanks to Chick-fil-A for donating the proceeds directly to Perimeter School!
Parent Action Steps
Register your child on funrun.com using your school code 262-174 starting on our Pep Rally day (March 6th). Your child will receive their first reward for just registering!
Reach out to friends and family who can sponsor your child and donate to our school.
Come and cheer on your child at the Boosterthon Fun Run on Thursday, March 15th!
Thank you to all of our 2018 BoosterTHON Sponsors!
Platinum Sponsors include:
Chick-fil-A •Credo Financial Services, LLC • Food Allergy Research & Education • Greater Georgia Concrete, LLC • The Gregory Law Group - Small Business Counsel • Iron Tribe Fitness •McMullan CPAs • The Piedmont Bank •Progressive Plumbing
Gold Sponsors include:
Breakout Atlanta • Encore Advisors • Georgia Drywall Systems, Inc. • Lifetouch School Photography & Yearbooks • New London - Integrated Solutions and Meaningful Marketing • Square, Plumb, & Level Wines • Thompson's Frame & Gallery • VeinInnovations • White Oak Renovations & Signature Homes
Silver Sponsors Include:
The Abrego Law Firm •AKME Waterproofing & Sealants • Altman & Grubbs • Atlanta Motorsports Park• Esthetic Dental Solutions - Angie G. Hedlund, DMD •Griffith Engineering• HBI Lice Removal • JWB Realty Services • Ostenson Real Estate Group, LLC
GEORGIA GOAL SCHOLARSHIP FUND
The Qualified Education Expense Tax Credit program is a dollar-for-dollar tax credit against your GA state taxes. For every dollar you give through this program, you can subtract a dollar from the amount of state taxes you owe. If you pay Georgia taxes, you can receive a tax credit (not a deduction - 100% credit) against your Georgia income tax liability for amounts donated to GOAL.
It's basically giving your tax dollars to fund scholarships for Perimeter School (and a federal charitable contribution for you).
Guiding you Step By Step
1. Complete the 2018 GOAL Tax Credit Application online by December 31, 2017.
2. GOAL submits to Department of Revenue (DOR). On the first business day of January 2018, GOAL submits your application to the Georgia DOR.
3. Receive approval to contribute. GOAL and DOR notify you of approved tax credit amount and payment deadline in early January 2018.
4. Make a Payment. Pay GOAL by check or credit card within 60 days of DOR approval (by mid-March 2018).
5. Take the Credit. In May GOAL will send you a Form IT-QEE-SSO1 (tax receipt) for claiming the credit on your 2018 Georgia income tax return (Note: you will take the credit when you file your 2018 taxes in 2019).
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions made by their employees. It is an easy way to double your contribution! Some employers also provide matching gifts to support volunteer hours.
Each company has their own process for applying for and receiving the match. For questions regarding your company's programs, please contact your employer's HR or community giving department.
For more information on submitting a matching gift or volunteer grant request to us, please contact Laura Powers.
You can earn money for our school while at many of the places you already shop, such as Publix, Kroger, Ingles, and Office Depot. General Mills Box Tops for Education also offers an effective way to support Perimeter School.
General Mills Box Tops for Education - Just clip the Box Tops and send them to school with your child. Each is worth $.10 and they add up quickly.
Office Depot Program ID Cards - Present our I.D. card (available in both school offices) and 5% of your sale will go towards our school.