Perimeter Childcare, provided through the Perimeter Church Special Events Childcare Program (SECP), allows us to relieve families of finding childcare and offers this convenient solution for select school events.
register for May 8th Parent meeting
cost for Perimeter School Students:
$7 per child, per class meeting; $10 per child, per campus meeting
cost for Non-Perimeter School Students:
$10 per child, per class meeting; $10 per child, per campus meeting
A $40 maximum per family will apply for Perimeter School students only. If the $40 maximum applies to your family, you must notify Lorie Behret to receive this discount.
How child care works
- Parents will check in school-age children (kindergarten and up) at the Bricks.
- Parents will check in pre-school-age children at the middle kiosk in Downtown KIDSTown (pre-first hallway).
- A supervisor will be present.
- Check-in will begin 15 minutes prior to the meeting. All children must be picked up no later than 15 minutes after the meeting.
- Any swaps made with another parent must be emailed to Lorie Behret by noon on the day of the event. She needs the ages of the children to ensure the caretaker/child ratios are able to accommodate the swap. (Payment exchange is the responsibility of the parents and will not be handled through SECP.)
FEBRUARY 27th- class meetings
Special Events is a part of KIDS Town, Perimeter Church's Children's Ministry, that provides childcare and/or children's programming for a number of events for the church. If you want to join the SECP team, please take note of application deadlines and training dates, which will be in late July or early August.