giving is powerful.
Your generous giving not only allows more families to experience the joys of our school, but also supports our greatest priorities - our students, covenant families, and teachers.
Over the past years, we have been thankful to see 100% of our Perimeter School families contributing to the Covenant Fund. It is true that every gift counts. Regardless of size, your contribution to the Covenant Fund makes a powerful statement.
Where Do Your Gifts Go?
- Preserving economic diversity by keeping tuition affordable for as many families as possible
- Providing our teachers with competitive salaries and financial support when needed
- Investing in teacher development to stay on top of current research
- Maintaining small class sizes for better education and enhanced student, teacher, and parent relationships
- Providing scholarship assistance to families in need
- Ensuring funding for building use and improved facilities
- Supporting our focus on family, community, and global transformation
further your Impact
GEORGIA GOAL SCHOLARSHIP FUND
The Qualified Education Expense Tax Credit program is a dollar-for-dollar tax credit against your GA state taxes. For every dollar you give through this program, you can subtract a dollar from the amount of state taxes you owe. If you pay Georgia taxes, you can receive a tax credit (not a deduction - 100% credit) against your Georgia income tax liability for amounts donated to GOAL.
It's basically giving your tax dollars to fund scholarships for Perimeter School (and a federal charitable contribution for you).
Guiding you Step By Step
1. Complete the 2018 GOAL Tax Credit Application online by December 31, 2017.
2. GOAL submits to Department of Revenue (DOR). On the first business day of January 2018, GOAL submits your application to the Georgia DOR.
3. Receive approval to contribute. GOAL and DOR notify you of approved tax credit amount and payment deadline in early January 2018.
4. Make a Payment. Pay GOAL by check or credit card within 60 days of DOR approval (by mid-March 2018).
5. Take the Credit. In May GOAL will send you a Form IT-QEE-SSO1 (tax receipt) for claiming the credit on your 2018 Georgia income tax return (Note: you will take the credit when you file your 2018 taxes in 2019).
Perimeter School Attends Signing of House Bill 217
Recently Governor Nathan Deal signed House Bill 217 into law, increasing the annual cap on the Georgia Education Expense Credit Program from $58 million to $100 million for the next decade. This means more scholarship money for our school through the Georgia GOAL program. Representatives from Perimeter School were invited to attend the signing.
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions made by their employees. It is an easy way to double your contribution! Some employers also provide matching gifts to support volunteer hours.
Each company has their own process for applying for and receiving the match. For questions regarding your company's programs, please contact your employer's HR or community giving department.
For more information on submitting a matching gift or volunteer grant request to us, please contact Laura Powers.
Mark Your Calendars Now!
An incredible night out with the school families you love is officially on the calendar.
Perimeter school Auction
Saturday, March 2, 2019
6:30 PM at the Atlanta Athletic Club
You can earn money for our school while at many of the places you already shop, such as Publix, Kroger, Ingles, and Office Depot. General Mills Box Tops for Education also offers an effective way to support Perimeter School.
General Mills Box Tops for Education - Just clip the Box Tops and send them to school with your child. Each is worth $.10 and they add up quickly.
Office Depot Program ID Cards - Present our I.D. card (available in both school offices) and 5% of your sale will go towards our school.